Welcome to the Whittlesey Angling Association Website. Here you will be able to find all the information you will need to know about the W.A.A, its rules, its tariffs and its events. The W.A.A strives To make Whittlesey Angling Association the most successful angling club in the East of England in the eyes of our visitors, members and committee.
Members of the Middle Level Commissioners users Committee.
Members of Angling Trust.
An Appeal to Anglers:
- WARNING DO NOT EAT ANY BERRIES FOUND ALONG THE RIVER BANKS AS THEY MAY CAUSE ILLNESS.
- Look where you are walking – keep off growing crops.
- Do not trespass
- Do not block bridges or roadways with cars or coaches.
- Please do not leave litter at your pegs.
- Keep off lawned areas of grass.
- Park away from the bankside.
- Season Tickets can be purchased from:-
- Bailiff’s on the RiverBank.
- Jacko’s Pet Food Shop W,sey
- Fish On 713 Lincoln Road Peterborough Phone 01733 560560
- Check out Fenland Tourism Website, http://www.visitcambridgeshirefens.org/tourism